Procrastination

3.13.2006

Fake Smiles

I always hated fake smiling and niceties. I give in to them mostly, though, because that's what you're supposed to do. Right now, I can't. And, I also probably won't blog for awhile, if again.

I saw Doug on Saturday night after I took the MPRE (which I failed the first time!! Go me!! I'm smart!! er, unethical!!...At least this time, I studied! Also, this time, I took it at this catholic college in my hometown. I've only known one person who went there, an ex-heroin addict artist. When I checked out the location the day before the test, the building I was in was filled with art galleries. That was pretty cool. Plus, as a specialty, there was a beautiful painting in the front of the room...And, for the record, nuns are the freakiest people around).

So, after feeling like I failed the ethics exam for the second time in a row (which may actually be a blessing because I didn't think I failed the first time) and then after talking to Douglas....I've eaten...one bagel...and four pretzels. I have cried for seven hours straight. Three people have threatened to call the cops and have taken knives away from me (i needed to cut some fruit and I only have Cutco knives with Double-D ® Recessed Edges..."These products have a unique edge configuration: a three-way cutting edge with a concave grind." That means, they are bad for er, fruit cutting). And, all this should not be on my blog.

(The cause? I'll give you some clues. You can do the process of elimination. I don't really care if i have to take the ethics exam a third time...some people say that Winter does this to you...but guess what? its been like 65 degrees for the past three days...yet, for some reason Doug has this affect on me).

I only post this because if I see you and I am weird/rude/put my headphones right on, I'm sorry. It's hard enough for me to swallow (literally). And, if I do get through this (welcome welcome crisis 2006!!), we can talk about it then. for now, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home