Procrastination

3.08.2005

Club Cafe

is one of the best venues around. the design, the bathroom, the bouncers, the crowd...a small stage with an intimate setting.

and, best of all, we were able to meet Archer Prewitt and he shook doug's hand (Archer was the initiator!!). I told him my friend loves his comic (Erik) which he thought to mean Doug who was standing right next to me.

I love Archer Prewitt's mouth. No, literally. It has nice structure. And, a nice voice comes out. Oh, and his pics do him no justice. sure, he might be balding but he is really cute in person.

Clem Snide - they all wear white suits with converse sneakers. They sound like a more folksy Flaming Lips (but this is from someone who could never write music reviews - my ears aren't connected to my brain like that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home