Procrastination

6.20.2005

trying to concentrate

Ever have one of those days where you think you are working hard but nothing is really getting done. Yea, that is me right now.

Some comments:
Utne: I’ve been trying to cancel my subscription for months now & whenever it is about to run out they always slam me with a really good issue, making me give in & pay for a whole new 6 month run. This time no more. Even if the issue is freakin’ amazing, I’m selling out (if that is what you want to call it) to my new favorite magazine ‘Radar’. (http://www.radar.com) ß may be incorrect.

Drug tests: I am a pro on employer drug testing. I know the best defenses, the best way to get out of it & also all the chemical procedures that the labs do. Anybody who wants to drug test me…WATCH OUT! (I love how the more I research how an employer can comply w/ reasonable drug tests, the more I find out how an employee can get away with one).

Batman: I saw this last night. I have lots of comments. I will blog when I am not at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home