Procrastination

2.07.2005

good weekend

I had a great weekend hanging out with friends (minus the Eagles loss).

Again, in my perfect world:

I think it should be mandatory to listen to comedians while you drive (to ameliorate the Pittsburgh angry honking fetish). I think we should be able to sleep late on Mondays. And, I think that good weekends are mandatory so we can start off the week fresh and rejuvenated. That means, if you don't do it right the first time, try, try again.

The PLISF auction is on Thursday night. Doug and I are taking the bus to school (if only I could find my Pitt ID!) Last year, I tried to win lunch with my con law professor. (Why o'why do I love professor brake?). Well, I guess I should say I didn't try - with my arch-enemy bidding against me, there was no way I wasn't bringing her down. (Praise my mom's credit card!) But then, when we set our actual date to go to lunch, I gave myself strept throat. (for some reason, I always wanted it when I was a kid...yea, its not all its cracked up to be. I didn't even lose my voice. Next time, I'm gunning for laryngitis). I missed lunch with Professor Brake and a really cool attorney (no idea who she is, but that is what I heard).

This year I'm hoping for better. Plus, as I learned last weekend, you just gotta start your weekend on Thursday night.


1 Comments:

  • Wow, I can't wait until my 2nd yr of LS when I can start my weekends on Thursday. Sounds fun!

    : ) Mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home