Procrastination

4.16.2006

Easter Dinner

I officially made my first Easter dinner. Ham in a Jewish oven. I can say I've been there done that. With sugar snap peas, potatoes and onions, salad, fruit & cool whip, crackers and cheese. I went all out. I'm so domestic!

Thank you Kim & Kirk for sharing that experience with me.

And the Magnetic Fields Tribute at the Brillo Box on Friday. That was good times!! The magnetic fields lyrics and melodies are so sentimental. My expectations were next to nothing but most of the bands were pretty good (especially bands with oboes or violins...or transvestites in dresses that aren't closed...)

and here's to talking to a very close friend in a faraway place and finding out ze has completely new and awesome life.

1 Comments:

  • Well, I am glad to say I had my first Jewish Easter dinner and I had a wonderful time! It felt like I was with Jesus!! Ha Ha. The meal was wonderful! and the company was great! I had a great meal with great friends and that is what makes Easter great.

    Melissa is such a little Betty Crocker!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home