Procrastination

4.29.2006

more educaton law

its the little things that make me happy during finals.

for example, when making my education law outline for the Bakke decision (med school used race classification in admissions program), I call the "respondent" - the white male who sued - "the reject"

i hope i don't LOL on Tuesday afternoon!

plus, i think that the "Under Pressure" soundtrack of the NFL draft is quite appropriate for this time of year. but, seriously, NFL network there are other songs...

"Come Pick Me" - Ryan Adams
"The Answer" - Bloc Party
"Need You Around" - Smoking Popes
"You Got Me" - the Roots
"Welcome to the Occupation" - R.E.M.
"Here Comes Your Man" - the Pixies
"The New Kid" - Old 97's
"Faith in You" - Matthew Sweet
"I want to be the boy" - the White Stripes
"Wouldn't Mama be so Proud" - Elliot Smith


then there are the funny ones that I've come up with but I'm too embarrassed to post because i don't know enough about football...(fine, i'll post a few...)

for people who are prone to injuries

"Tiny Little Fractures" - Snow Patrol

for the next terrell Owens

"I don't want control of you" - Teenage Fan Club

for the big 300 lbs dudes


"who's gonna take the weight" - Gangstarr or "Fatman" - G. Love and the Special Sauce


advice for some player-team matches


"Take the Money and Run" - Steve Miller Band

"Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now" - The Smiths

it's this simple. make. it. fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home