Procrastination

7.04.2006

No Deficiencies

Yay!

No deficiencies on my NJ bar exam application (go Pitt! despite the fact that I turned in my law school form a lil' late...).

however,

DEFICIENCIES AS OF 7/3/2006

Please be advised that this website does not reflect deficiencies in the documentation that you must provide to the Committee on Character before it can determine whether you have the character and fitness to be certified for admission to practice law. Refer to your Certified Statement for instructions regarding documents that you must submit for this requirement.



Errrr. I still have to submit one document to prove my stellar character to the Committee (my driving records...since NJ doesn't take online printouts...c'mon NJ get with it!!)

*Crossing my fingers* that our beloved state capital doesn't take a long time. Come on Commonwealth, let's show some governmental efficiency!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home