Procrastination

1.28.2006

Beautiful Dreamer - Roy Orbison

Sometimes I wish that I could go back to the 1950s. Watch black and white movies in my car. Wear skirts that puff out and enhance my breasts.

Anyway, after trying to act like Veronica Mars to try to see who was commenting on my blog - I figured out that its no one I know. (well, except for one of the comments - the one that links to www.stopblogging.com funny enough). So, I've been blog hacked. But I guess I could learn a lesson from all this.

I went to the gallery crawl tonight in the "cultural district" of pittsburgh - well, only two galleries. It's funny how blue collar pittsburgh is - one of the galleries was dedicated only to blue collar workers and the beauty they represent. The other, well, it was very artistic. I like watching people there - especially because these nights are so important to the artists. They are on stage and I like watching them perform what they love to do (show off their work). I'm both compassionate and cynical when I observe them.

I also went to this amazing little hole of a restaurant where our waitress was decked out in Steelers gear (as were all the other waiters and waitresses). Our waitress had about a pound of makeup on and she drew her own eyebrows in a nice shade of brown - which didn't quite match her bleach blond hair. She also had terrets, I think.

Plus, I saw Brokeback Mountain. Actually, most importantly, I hung out with Cass! I haven't seen that girl in way too long. She is the bestest. I love how she is like a mom (for example, she made sure I had napkins to dry my eyes before going into the movie!!).

And...i finished the rough draft of my brief. I can't wait to get yelled at on Monday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home