Procrastination

4.09.2005

Frat Parties

It seems like frat parties are taking over my life. First, Erik's "frat party" birthday theme - complete with half-naked girls, loud dudes checking out asses, flip cup and streakers. Now, I am off to my brother's family weekend at Penn State to enjoy a night of good ol' college frat parties. (Didn't I try to avoid them after my sophomore year of college?) It will be fun though - I hope the new R. Kelly (chapter 1) song plays loudly and all the frat boys listen and laugh at the lyrics (high hopes: frat boys listening and appreciating lyrics other than "I wanna lick, lick, lick, lick you from your head to your toes"; wait, I guess the R. Kelly lyrics aren't much classier....).

Maybe i need to go buy hot pants and a tube top so I can fit in. Damn, there are no Juicy stores around here or Abercrombie's. What's a girl to do? I guess I can just rely on the fact that the boys will get wasted and after a few beers I'll be a hottie to them even in thrift store goodies.

The true decision is - is it so awful for doug and i to dance with college freshman? Lolita and the Graduate style?

1 Comments:

  • just go to the mall and find a Hot Topic. all the slutty clothes you need at a reasonable price.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home