Procrastination

5.01.2006

Officially

i'm officially sick of education law.

tomorrow at 4 pm when this final is over. I'm going to have a beer.

then start on my copyright paper. (ick.)

then finish my copyright paper.

then revise my seminar paper from last semester to turn into the Int'l & Comparative law certificate program (just changing the small grammatical edits...thanks to my two wonderful seminar professors!!).

then buy a dress.

then it's off to Atlanta on Friday. to see one hot babe have a bridal shower. (the weekend is packed with events. i'm not sure what to wear or what half of them are. so, it will be funny when i show up in shorts & flip flops & sunglass & everyone else is dressed in proper Southern attire...whatever that may be...).

then i come back only to revise my copyright paper. revise a story.

and then i'll be finished!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home