Procrastination

10.08.2006

Quarter-Life Crisis

I haven't posted in awhile (that's kinda self-evident, but don't all bloggers make a point to say something like "i haven't blogged in awhile" or "sorry, i've been busy" when they haven't blogged in a while...i am just following the blog rules!).

i've been in a weird mood all weekend. i am getting my pennsylvania bar exam scores this week and it's my 25th birthday. (from what i hear, pennsylvania bar exam scores come out two days ahead of schedule...they are scheduled for Friday the 13th...that's not ominous or anything...but most likely they'll come out on my birthday....yay. (sarcasm)).

i have *no idea* what i am doing. no idea. i feel like i'm off track (kinda weird 'cause my last post was about being on the right track...).

anyway, this is a lame "first post in awhile" post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home