Procrastination

9.07.2006

"R5. Local to Malvern. Is now arriving on Track 4B"

who is this voice and where does he come from? was this a one time gig? did they hire an actor? it's not live. it has to be a recording (he can do two trains almost at once - but i think that may be more of the "trains" fault - i.e. maybe only one can arrive in the station for safety reasons).

when i get all giddy, i like to think that its my own special G-d (yes, that is the jewish non-spelling of G-d). My own special G-d along with all of the other commuters. speaking down to me. telling me that i'm on the right track. (nice metaphor, right?)

but seriously, does philadelphia have a phone number you can call like 4-fact - maybe i'll pose the question to the Metro (currently, my daily read) or to phillyist.com.

1 Comments:

  • By the way, you said Rusted was your only blog reader. I read your blog too... gimme some credit 'ere!

    Hope you're well in Philly.

    Mike W

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home