Procrastination

6.18.2006

Obviously she doesn't know me

And that "she" can be a few women...

"she" can mean Whitney due to this. I've been plugging this for over a year (and, yes, in nerdy fashion, I have posted "theories" on Y the Last Man websites - in fact, the old Y the Last Man msg boards on the Vertigo website before it got its own.

or, "she" can mean the lady at the NJ fingerprinting place. This is a story that really should be in a post of it's own. So, I'll save it for another day. But, suffice it to say, gosh! do they really need that many prints of my fingertips? (each one rolled separately, then my hand...it was definitely an ordeal)

or, "she" can mean my mom. Without intending for it to be like this, the "ode to my dad" as my family's been calling it (or "my ode" as my dad's been calling it), has left my mom feeling left out. i guess i should've known to be more egalitarian in handing out my odes. really, i just wrote that post about my dad because I was inspired by the Slate article. when the new crossword movie comes out, you know that my mom will get a shoutout. but, for the present record, my mom is awesome. so look forward to my "ode to my mom" post which is coming soon. It will be entitled "Snakes on a Train" and (other than the "hottest" movie of the summer) you'll see why soon.

ps/ i'm really excited to see ed norton's/evan rachel wood's movie. (i just needed to remind myself...so there...i'm reminded). (Down in the Valley).

OMG and! running with scissors - I'm so excited - I actually brought back "Dry," which I started reading this year and put down. I also brought back "V is for Vendetta," which I started like a month before the movie came out and then I left it in Philadelphia. then it was buried somewhere in my sister's room/my brother's room/or my room. and, finally, i found it!

so shhhh!! no plot spoilers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home